The Adriatic Sea is a body of water separating the Italian Peninsula from the Balkan peninsula and the Apennine Mountains from the Dinaric Alps and adjacent ranges.
The Adriatic Sea is a body of water separating the Italian Peninsula from the Balkan peninsula and the Apennine Mountains from the Dinaric Alps and adjacent ranges. Its fishery`s production is distributed among countries in the basin. Being rich in seafood, the Adriatic Sea is a valuable source of nutrients that is contained in its products.
To prove this fact, there are 5 reasons why to eat fish from the Adriatic Sea.
1. Fish is a high-protein, low-fat food that provides a range of health benefits. The unique nature of the Adriatic gives rise to an abundance of endemic flora and fauna. Around thirty species of fish are found in only one or two countries bordering the Adriatic Sea.
2. Most people know that fish is good for you, but what about other seafood? As it turns out, scallops that inhabit the Adriatic Sea, in addition to their delectable taste, contain a variety of nutrients that can promote your cardiovascular health, plus provide protection against colon cancer.
3. Nutrients and minerals in fish, and particularly the omega-3 fatty acids found in pelagic fishes, are heart-friendly and can make improvements in brain development and reproduction. This has highlighted the role for fish in the functionality of the human body.
4. Tuna from the Adriatic Sea is considered to be a potentially helpful food in lowering risk of a heart-related problem called atrial fibrillation.
5. Seafood may also play a large part in preventing depression; research has highlighted links between low omega-3 levels and a higher risk of depression. Seafood could also help us to avoid Seasonal Affective Disorder and post-natal depression. The nature and the climate of the Adriatic Sea together with a fish meal will return gray shades from your life and will definitely make you feel better!
The benefits of eating the fish from the Adriatic Sea can be discussed in huge research papers and experiments. We can only advise you to have a great holiday in the Adriatic coast and to enjoy our seafood in order to be healthy and happy.
ADRESA: Zidine 5, 52466 NOVIGRAD