Whether it’s a delicious plate shrimps, an attractive lobster, or a salmon fillet, seafood is incredibly popular around the world!
But despite its popularity, there are still many facts that you didn`t know about seafood!
1. A regular course of fish three to four times a week will help keep you supplied with essential nucleic acids, DNA and RNA.
2. Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should avoid shark, swordfish, king mackerel and tilefish. These contain the highest levels of methyl mercury. Shellfish, canned fish, smaller ocean fish or farm-raised fish are better options.
3. The benefits of regularly eating healthy fish keep piling up. It lowers blood pressure, cuts the risk of irregular heartbeats, and drops the risk of fatal heart disease by 36%.
4. It also lowers the risk of stroke and some cancers, improve your mood, and help with other conditions, such as rheumatoid arthritis.
5. It is strongly recommended to eat at least two servings of fish per week, especially fatty fish high in omega-3 fatty acids. What's a serving? About 3.5 ounces -- a little bigger than the palm of a woman's hand.
Visit restaurant Damir & Ornella and take the best from the incredible world of seafood!
ADRESA: Zidine 5, 52466 NOVIGRAD